Join Math Academy’s A Maths tuition class with experienced teacher Ms Jolyn Ang. Ms Ang has been a teacher for many years, and former A Maths Tuition students cite her concise, detailed notes as one of the keys to their success.
Some of her qualifications include a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, a major in Applied Mathematics, and 15 years of experience in teaching mathematics for secondary school learners. She often has a waiting list for her classes, because word of mouth has made A Maths Tuition extremely popular and her slots are often full very quickly.
At our A Maths Tuition class, we offer the following services:
• Ms Ang will spend time marking and reviewing her students’ homework and correct them where necessary, explaining to them the correct solution.
• Our A Maths tuition class will consist of a maximum of six students in order to ensure that each and every student receives individual attention from Ms Ang.
• Our copyrighted A Maths tuition notes are concise, accurate, and complete. We also provide access to a number of common examination problems for students to attempt.
• Our A Maths tuition staff will analyse the previous year’s marker reports in order to better prepare our students for the exams.
• We conduct short tests, based on our knowledge of the previous year’s marker reports, in order to assess our students’ readiness and discover problem areas.
• Our A Maths tuition course will leave students with a knowledge of keywords which can be used to identify the key concepts in questions, which simplifies the answer process considerably.
• We will expose students to carefully selected and analysed questions from previous exams in order to better prepare our students for the examinations ahead.
Our A Maths Tuition students always perform well at the examinations, due to their hard work and Ms Ang’s excellent skills. Here at Math Academy, we offer students the chance to really discover mathematics, and learn to understand it, because mathematics is not a subject that can be spoon-fed.
We believe that understanding how mathematics works is even more important than memorizing formulae and equations, and our tutors reflect that reality. When a student graduates with the help of Math Academy, he or she will be able to overcome almost any mathematical stumbling block with the help of the skills that were learned in Ms Ang’s classroom.
Student testimonials speak glowingly of Ms Ang’s patience and hard work. “She does not rush through,” says one, while another says that she attained distinctions in both additional and elementary mathematics that she would never have been able to achieve without the help of Ms Ang and Math Academy’s A Math Tuition course.
Space in our A Maths Tuition course is limited, so apply soon to help your child be the best they can be.