O Level Mathematics in Singapore has an extremely high standard nowadays, placing an even greater demand on our students than ever before.
As parents, we are usually very unfamiliar with the daunting topics of A Maths such as Polynomials, Modulus Functions, Differentiation and Integration to mention a few. This means that we are unable to assist them with their homework and exam preparation. This is why students who are struggling with these topics are definitely candidates for A Maths Tuition at Math Academy.
Math Academy offers A Maths Tuition (as well as other Maths tuition) which taught by Ms Jolyn Ang who receives many excellent testimonials from past students, is formally qualified and has over 15 years’ experience in secondary mathematics.
Let’s delve deeper into the complex A Maths Topics that A Maths Tuition covers. A Level Maths requires students to understand and master concepts and problems across 3 core areas of Mathematics namely, Algebra, Trigonometry and Geometry.
The list of topics covered more specifically are:
• Simultaneous Equations
• Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
• Indices and Surds
• Partial Fractions
• Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and their Graphs
• Power functions
• Modulus Functions
• Linear Law
• Binomial Expansions
• Coordinate Geometry
• Further Coordinate Geometry
• Proofs in Plane Geometry
• Trigonometric functions, Identities and Equations
Parents considering placing their students in an A Maths Tuition programme will be pleased to know that Math Academy offers the following with regards to their A Maths Tuition:
• Weekly homework, marketing by Ms Ang. This allows students to make mistakes and learn from them as opposed to simply providing them with the correct answers.
• Small classes- A Maths Tuition classes will only contain a maximum of 6 students per class
• Notes and exposure to examination questions that are clear and concise, making the concepts easier to grasp
• Marker’s report analysis, passed onto the students, that enables them to understand what the markers are looking for
• Short tests to assess each student’s progress and assist them in identifying and understanding their mistakes
• For students who battle with the difficult A Maths concepts, keywords are highlighted to assist in their processing of the topics
• Students are exposed to a variety of questions which allows them to complete these easily in an examination, thereby saving time for unknown problems that require more time and attention.
What’s important to note is that A Maths Tuition is not only for parents of students who are struggling with A Maths, but also for students who would simply like to improve their grades.
With the emphasis that is placed on Mathematics and the grades that each student achieves, considering additional A Maths tuition for your child to ensure that they reach their maximum potential at this critical period in their education is definitely the right choice to make!